Thursday, January 21, 2010

Up All Night?

Got lots of time to sleep just can't get there...tossed, turned, thought. After a good hour and a half I called it quits. Guess, I have some important things to talk over with God...This is what he said...
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
2 Peter 1:5–7
For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
I'll be working on writing His Living Word in my heart and on my lips!

1 comment:

Pat said...

It happens to all of us in this busy world. God's peace be with you.