Saturday, May 29, 2010

Accidentally on Purpose

Scooping up the camera, hoping to capture my growing 5 year old in a mega moment of glory, a beautiful sight distracted me. What I discovered was free. I found myself strolling around observing last years backyard bargains that had transformed themselves into thrilling treasures.


Adventure that began at last years local Garage Sales gave me simple pleasure that was too big to measure.


How could I be so moved by plants in curious pots? The pictures don't satisfy you I know.


The plants that were given to me are called, "Live Forever." They will grow in dirt (literally)and will be content even in full sun. To transplant, all it takes is for the plant stem to be pushed into the soil. No root is necessary to grow.


The plant containers are finds that were so little in price that I don't recall the cost.


The "Live Forever" plants survived through the freezing Winter. No watering from me did they require as the Spring rain supplied what was necessary.


What a beautiful little corner of the world God has surrounded me with.






No comments: