Friday, January 2, 2009

Three In One

What's that a picture of you ask? It's not one of my boys being witty or even a picture of the new purse that I adore and lug with me wherever I may go. This symbol has extra special meaning to me. I'm reminded of the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit. He is always there with me guiding me, walking before me and behind me. He comes when called and many times waits to enter in when needed even if I am not in the presence of mind to call on Him. He's never a bother, always wise and willing perfect continuous friend. What joy I find in stressful situations when I allow my self to receive the gift and be the instrument God asks me to be for Him.

1 comment:

@nnie said...

Isn't it funny you are a triplet... this has even more meaning for you...